Barcelona vs Man United Champions League Quarter-Final 10 Apr 2019 | Reddit Soccer Streams, H2H, TV Channel, Team News, Possible Line-Up. Manchester United’s reward for a stunning Champions League comeback against PSG is the chance to work out how to stop Lionel Messi and Barcelona.
Man Utd headed to Paris needed to overturn a 2-0 home defeat in their round-of-16 tie against the French giants, and Marcus Rashford’s injury-time penalty secured a remarkable 3-1 win to send United through to the quarter-finals on away goals.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Red Devils have been handed arguably the toughest possible draw in the last eight as they take on La Liga Barcelona, with Messi in sensational form as Ernesto Valverde’s Blaugrana all but wrapped up the Spanish title race with a 2-0 win over Atletico Madrid on Saturday.
Messi has scored 13 goals and set up another four in his last 10 games, and now Solskjaer’s job will be to prevent Argentine magician from lighting up Old Trafford.
- Manchester United can welcome back Paul Pogba from suspension in the Champions League and their injury woes have eased since they played Paris Saint-Germain last time in the competition.
- Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial, and Phil Jones all missed out against PSG but are all back now. Alexis Sanchez, Antonio Valencia, and Matteo Darmian are all expected to miss out for the home side.
- Nemanja Matic and Ander Herrera both missed training on the eve of Wednesday’s game and are now considered huge doubts. Missing their experience and pedigree would be a huge blow for United. Eric Bailly is also a doubt but wouldn’t have started.
- Marcus Rashford missed United’s last match with an ankle injury but has reported for training and is expected to be fit enough to start against Barcelona.
- Ashley Young, Luke Shaw, Herrera, Matic and Valencia are all one booking away from missing the return leg.
- Ousmane Dembele will reportedly be fit enough to make the bench against Manchester United on Wednesday.
- Arturo Vidal missed Saturday’s 2-0 win over Atletico Madrid through suspension but is free to play here. He will compete with Arthur for a starting berth in midfield.
- Rafinha is ruled out for the Barcelona, while Nélson Semedo is one booking away from a one-match ban in the competition.
- Samuel Umtiti has not looked overly convincing since returning from injury, which should see Clement Lenglet continue at the back.
- Sergi Roberto or Semedo will get the nod at right-back.
Where and How to watch Live?
When does Manchester United vs Barcelona kick off? Wednesday 10th April, 20:00 (UK)
Where is Manchester United vs Barcelona being played? Old Trafford, UK
What television channel is Manchester United vs Barcelona on in the UK? BT Sport 2
Where can I Watch Free stream? LBN Sports & LMI Sports (World Wide Free)
Where can I get tickets for Porto vs Roma?
Manchester United – Get Ticket Now
Barcelona – Get Ticket Now
Manchester United Predicted line-up (4-3-3): De Gea; Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw; Herrera, Matic, Pogba; Lingard, Lukaku, Rashford
Unavailable: Darmian (Injured), Sanchez (Injured), Bailly (Injured), Valencia (Injured)
Doubtful: Herrera (Injured), Rashford (Injured)
Barcelona Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Nelson Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Jordi Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Vidal; Messi, Luis Suarez, Coutinho
Unavailable: Rafinha (Injured)
Doubtful: Dembele (Injured), Vermaelen (Injured)